Our “Give and Take” Food Pantry is available to all Middlefield residents, and open 24/7. Give what you can, Take what you need!
The goals of the COA are to provide programs and activities to support and entertain our rapidly growing number of Seniors (49% + of our total pop.). We also support events that will benefit all generations in the community. The Senior Center offers a welcoming public location to host various gatherings for our Townspeople to utilize.
Workshops and events:
- Flu Clinic
- Quarterly Foot Clinic
- Monthly Bingo
- Monthly, Nurse lead Blood Pressure Clinic/instructional classes on nutrition/ safety/emergency preparedness & more
- Quilting Classes
- “Salt for Seniors” was organized with the Fire Department.
- Trip to Bright Nights
- Middlefield Days sales & exhibits
- Holiday Cookie Swap
- Games & movies
Many people from our community have helped by donating food, entertainment and personal hygiene & safety items.
We thank you all for your help and support.
*Medical Supplies to borrow such as wheelchairs, walkers, canes, commodes, etc.
*The building is equipped with a certified kitchen and bathrooms and is available to townspeople for Birthday, Memorial or other Gatherings.
Our COA has been lucky to be the recipient of countless volunteer hours. We are also thankful for the support from our Town for its continued support through appropriated funds which greatly aids the COA’s efforts to serve our Town.
Call 413-623-9990 with any questions or if you would like to lend a helping hand!
169 Skyline Trail in our Town Center
Weekly events include:
- The Senior Center is open from 10-1:30 every Wednesday. Gathering time in the morning offers various activities and plenty of time to visit.
- Lunch is served every Wednesday. Reservations are needed by Monday by calling 413-623-9990. “To go” meals are still being offered, but the Center is now open for dining and conversation.
- Brown Bag pick-up site
- Library returns on Wednesdays
2023-06-28 Baked Ziti or Pork Chopette.pdf
application/pdf2023-06-28 Baked Ziti or Pork Chopette.pdf200.39 KB 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023
2023-06-21 Vegetable Lo Mein or BBQ Chicken..pdf
application/pdf2023-06-21 Vegetable Lo Mein or BBQ Chicken..pdf197.39 KB 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023
2023-06-14 New England Chicken Salad or Greek Salad.pdf
application/pdf2023-06-14 New England Chicken Salad or Greek Salad.pdf201.38 KB 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023
2023-06-07-Choice Mac & Cheese or American Chop Suey.pdf
application/pdf2023-06-07-Choice Mac & Cheese or American Chop Suey.pdf196.96 KB 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023 2023-05-20 May 20, 2023
Page: 1 of 8
Meeting times: As needed
Term: Appointed by Selectboard for staggered three-year terms
Meal Coordinator: Suzanne Lemieux
Senior Center number: 413-623-9990